Winter has just begun but I am longing for the warmer temperatures and counting down to my tropical vacation in 5 weeks. Here’s to hoping that the dress will be marked down before I depart for my vacation!
I am working on paring down garments in my wardrobe and have put myself on a self-imposed ban. (Although, I did recently add a sweater to my wardrobe but I was replacing another sweater that is worn out.) As such, I have been shopping for jewelry to add to my collection instead. I have since added two bracelets, two rings, and a necklace to my collection!
In my opinion, jewelry is a great way to accessorize and complete an outfit. It is also a great way to add color or a delicate/edgy piece to reflect one’s style. As a person who considers herself to be fairly conservative style-wise, I find jewelry to be a great way to add some sparkle that isn’t screaming for attention. Here are some that I am currently coveting…
- Adia Kibur Multi-Stone Necklace $78
- Anthropologie Vespero Necklace $58
- Ann Taylor Pearlized & Jet Bead Statement Necklace $78 (use code THANKS for 40% off till Nov 26)
- Anthropologie Heirloom Cluster Posts $28
- Anthropologie Enamel Petal Posts $28
- Anthropologie Crystal Collision Posts $48
On a side note, I am selling the YSL ring I have here. I will also have more items up in the coming days as I purge my wardrobe. Do check it out! 🙂