Happy New Year! For this rendition of What to Wear Where, I incorporated this mint H&M dress into my new year outfit for a fresh start to 2013. Mint = refreshing, no?
- Dress: H&M S/S 2012
- Vest: Gifted from my sis (also here and here)
- Belt: H&M F/W 2012
- Coat: Uniqlo Blanket Wool Duffle Coat F/W 2011 (similar)
- Tights: ZARA Wool Blend F/W 2010
- Boots: Ann Taylor Betty Riding Boots F/W 2011
- Clutch: Marc Jacobs Palais Royal Flat Case S/S 2008
- Ring: Cartier Trinity Ring
- Watch: Michael Kors MK 5384
To view the other outfits for the new year, check out Forever29.This year, sartorial wise I resolve to decrease the cost per wear of my garments and stay focused on purchasing classics. I have them pinned on Pinterest here. (Yes, I finally joined Pinterest! Better late than never, right?)
Well, dear readers, may 2013 be everything you wished for & more! What are some of your 2013 resolutions? Kindly share!
p/s: I have something planned for the blog scheduled to happen soon. (fingers crossed!) Stay tuned!